Villas
Buy

6BR Villa in Al Barari Villas

6
Beds
7
Baths
4
Parking
17000
sqft
Exquisite and irresistibly stylish, fully furnished villa in The Preserve at Al Barari! Impeccable quality, gorgeous views, the outstanding amount of space! Villa contains few levels - basement, ground floor, first floor and a roof floor. All bedrooms are with its own bathrooms and living space. There is a study, games room, library and stylish separate dining room on the ground floor. Garage and spacious storage rooms are located in the basement. Huge pool is welcoming you at the very entrance to this contemporary, charming paradise!
  • Size: 17000 sq.ft.
  • Fully furnished
  • View of the water
  • Terraces
  • Basement + Ground floor + First floor + Roof floor
  • Private swimming poolSelling price: 68 000 000 AED Deposit is 10%, the rest 90% should be settled 1 month after the payment of deposit
  • Welcome to The Reserve at Al Barari. A haven of tranquillity where palatial villas nestle next to verdant trees, fluttering butterflies and crystalline brooks. Where shimmering rays and fronds draw endless patterns on manicured gardens. A 14.2 million sq. ft. secluded paradise with over 80% of its area exclusively set aside to nature, Al Barari is considered to be the lowest density urban area in the UAE.
  • Residents and visitors alike are struck by how The Reserve feels like it is a million miles away from it all. Yet, it is a mere 10 minutes away from downtown Dubai. Thus, The Reserve offers a serene counterpoint to the glitz and dynamism of the city. The passion is being lived by a discerning few. The dream is now a resplendent reality.
  • The Reserve at Al Barari comprises of freehold plots and 28 high-end bespoke freehold villas with 6 or more bedrooms built across 4 leaves (7 villas per leaf) to service the ever-growing global property market trend of home customization. 1 fully customized contemporary villa, 13 'shell and core' freehold villas completed and further 14 freehold villas in development.
  • The generous plots and 28 freehold villas are amidst the abundance of Dubai's lowest density urban development, The Reserve at Al Barari is a point of still tranquility, a retreat that complements the dynamism of Dubai, immersed in nature, yet only 10 minutes drive from the cultural and financial heart of Downtown, Airport and Burj Khalifa ( A direct road to Meydan is currently under construction).
  Just 20 minutes from old and new Dubai, Al Barari is perfectly located for convenient access to bustling Sheikh Zayed Road to the west, and the peaceful serenity of the desert in the east. From the expansive coastline and the timeless tranquility of the wilderness to the lively bustle of the souks and array of international shopping and entertainment, Dubai offers visitors and residents a lifestyle beyond compare. The emirate is also a dynamic international business center where the sophistication of the 21st century walks hand-in-hand with the simplicity of a bygone era. These contrasts give Dubai its unique flavor and personality – a cosmopolitan lifestyle that still treasures the traditional culture and heritage of Arabia, and a society built upon prosperity, innovation, and the warmest hospitality. Al Barari, with its sumptuous gardens and elegant residences, is located in the prestigious Nad al Sheba district. Situated at the edge of Dubailand, overlooking a protected wildlife reserve, this unique address offers residents luxury Dubai villas that have no equal.  
Total Price AED 68,000,000

Facts and Features

Project
Al Barari Villas
Heating
Yes
Cooling
Yes
Parking
4
Swimming pool
private pool
Price/sqft
4000.00
Status
Ready

Location

Unnamed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Mortgage Calculator

Total cost of loan
{{formatAsCurrency(totalCostOfMortgage, 0, 'AED ')}}
Total Interest Paid
{{formatAsCurrency(interestPayed, 0, 'AED ')}}
Payment
{{paymentSelection}}
Mortgage Payment
{{formatAsCurrency(payment, 2, 'AED ')}}
{{ index }}
Year: {{ graphSelection.year }}
Principal: {{ graphSelection.principal }}
Remaining: {{ graphSelection.principalPercent }}